Information in compliance with the Code on the subject of the protection of personal data
(Legislative Decree 196/03 – following the “Privacy Code”)
In accordance with article 13 Legislative Decree 196/2003 (“Personal data protection code”), we wish to inform you that the personal data that you have voluntarily supplied on our website for purchased goods be processed by Good Match sas, who manages the website (following the “Website”), with local jurisdiction in Via Marchi 1, Pieveottoville, Parma fiscal code card and VAT/TAX identification number 01965620345 (hereinafter simply the Website Manager as specified below.
1. Data Controller – Gathering of Information
1.1 The data controller is Good Match sas, the above named, which shall gather some of your personal data through the Website along with name, surname, residential address, email address, and relative data regarding payment (following the “Data”). The Data shall be gathered by the data entry forms that appear on the Website.
2. Purposes and methods to process personal data - Nature of data provision
2.1 Your data is handled primarily to implement payment of goods that have been made and to manage administration implementation and fiscal tasks. The provision of data is furthermore necessary in order to proceed with delivery of the goods purchased.
2.2. With your disclosed and discretionary consent, your data shall be handled with the following purposes:
- a.) a newsletter mailing containing promotional material and initiatives, and commercial and advertisement communication on behalf of the Company.
- b) to carry out surveys related to the characteristics and features of the merchandise purchased on the Website, and based on the results of such surveys, periodic email mailings that contain personalized offers (commonly named “profiling”)
- c) promotional and commercial communication mailings on behalf of a third party to which the data shall be given by the Company.
3. Circulation and communication of data
3.1 The gathered Data will not be circulated as in accordance with clause 2.2.
3.2 With your prior consent in compliance with clause 2.2.c, the gathered Data shall possibly be communicated by the Company that carry out e-commerce related activities for commercial offer mailings on behalf of those companies. By your request, we can provide you with a list of those third party companies to which your data was given as referred to in clause 2.2.c.
4. Customer purchasing rights
4.1 Article 7 Legislative Decree 196/2003 shall give you specific rights, in particular:
- a) To obtain confirmation as to whether personal data in pertaining to the individual exists or not, regardless of whether such information has already been registered or not, and the communication of such data in intelligible form.
- b) The right to be informed about the origin of the personal data, of the principles and methods of processing, of the logic applied to the processing, if the following is executed via electronic means, of identification data in regard to the data controller, data processors and the representative appointed of the subject or category of subject to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may become informed of said data as a designated representative within the State territory, as a data processor or as an individual responsible for the data processing.
- c) To obtain: a.) amendments, rectification or, if there is an interest in these processes, integration of data; b) cancellation, the rendering anonymous of or the blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, which includes the unnecessary withholding of data for the means for which they have been obtained or subsequently processed; c) certification to which a notification has been sent to the entities to whom or which the data was communicated or circulated in reference to the operations given in points a) and b), as well as regarding their contents, with the exception in which this requirement demonstrates itself to be impossible or involves an expressly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- d) To object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning the individual, although these reasons may be pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning the individual and where it is executed for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales of market or commercial communication research.
4.2 To exercise the right described in Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 you can contact the Company at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Links to other websites
5.1 This privacy information document related only to the Website. The Website contains links to third-party websites, in which the Company has no control. The Company will not, therefore, be responsible in any way for the processing of personal data that might could be undertaken by these third parties.
Note: please be reminded that in the cases referred to in points 2.2.a and 2.2.b, the Privacy Authority Regulations notification is obligatory. To analyze the subject further, please go to email@example.com.